Are You Checking Your Investments Daily And Worried About Your Financial Future?
Published Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at: 6:57 AM EDT
After flirting with a -20% decline from its record high price, which would have placed it in bear market territory, the stock market, as measured by the Standard & Poor’s 500 index, has bounced back – for now. The drop in stock prices could resume, however. Inflation, Russia, and the pandemic are wild cards and any one of them could send stocks tumbling again. It’s a time of high financial anxiety. 2022 has been a bad year for investors. Since hitting a record closing-price high on January 3rd of 4,796.56, the S&P 500 index closed today at 4088.85 – 15% lower than...
©2022 Advisor Products Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Getting A Good Estate Planning Result Is Hard
- The Facts About The Current State Of Financial Economic Dissonance
- Five-Year Return On 13 Different Investments And Building A Portfolio That Outlives You
- IRA Strategies For 60- To 72-Years-Olds
- New Research Warns Consumers On Long-term Care Insurance Policies
- Managing Your Wealth
- Perspective On The Eve Of The First Quarterly Loss In Stocks In Seven Quarters
- The Sad History Of Long-Term Care Insurance
- In A Major Turning Point, The Federal Reserve Hiked Rates Today
- Gurus Are Not Personal Financial Advice Professionals
- Ukraine, Inflation, Stock Losses And Times Of Investment Fear
- "Simplification" Of College Financial Aid Requires Attention Now
- Federal Reserve Study: Consumers Do Not Expect Inflation Spike Will Last Long
- Tax And Financial Planning Are Not So Simple
- New IRS Rules Make It Much Easier To Retire Early